Monday, April 23, 2012

Hello...is it me your looking for?

HI!  It's been a VERY LONG TIME!  Sorry for long lapse in blogging.  It's been a very long month and a half.    We have been sick (for most of it), family has visited and I've been trying my hardest to get organized.  By the end of the day, as most of you mommy's already know, I'm pooped!  I thought that if I scheduled a little bit of time every evening for blogging then it would get done.  I feel super guilty for not keeping up with it.  I really do enjoy it and want to continue, but sickness has gotten the better of us.  Our computer has been set up now since the vomit incident and I can now post my pics and start blogging again!  Yea!  So stayed tuned and thanks for being patient! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Three Boys Are We. Powered by