Monday, October 8, 2012

Vacation

It's been a really long time since I've written anything.  Sorry about that.  After my mini mental break-down,  (you can recap in this post), a lot of things have happened.  Upon reading this post, Auntie Jean took it upon herself to buy tickets for the 2 older boys to go back to Texas for a "vacation".  Essentially, my vacation from the boys.  It was splendid!  At first I didn't know what to do, but I got into it pretty quickly.  It was SO QUIET!  I know that the boys make a lot of noise.  I didn't realize how much noise they made until they were gone!  

After about a week of silence and bliss, Bean, the hubs and I drove up to Yosemite to be reunited with the rest of our little family.  My in-laws (which by the way, are the best in-laws EVER) flew to CA with the boys, rented a house in Yosemite, and we all met there for our joyful reunion!  It was so great to see the boys!  I was so happy and had tears of joy....something I didn't think was possibly just a couple short weeks earlier.  The whole time we were saying hi with hugs and kisses and tears, Turkey kept saying, 'Mommy, you sound different'  I'm sure I did...I wasn't screaming!  

It was such a nice visit.  I highly recommend going to Yosemite if you've never been.  The scenery and views were incredible.  I'm amazed that we live so close to something so beautiful!  After we had spent a nice, calm, relaxing few days there, we loaded up the car and drove to Beverly...Hills that is.  Actually we drove to Huntington Beach, where we stayed for another few days.  Again, the in-laws rented a RAD beach house.  This house was pretty awesome, and really close to the beach.

We took many pictures on our trip to Yosemite.  These are just a small snippit of what we saw.



 Our first view of Yosemite...it was breathtaking! 

The family minus Bean (he was in the car) 

Bean on a walk


 Half Dome

The water had just started flowing! 





The boys in Huntington Beach.  Sadly, I didn't take a whole lot of pictures here.  It was beautiful!

Our trip was amazing and my vacation away from the boys was amazing.  I have the best family!  Thank you Jean, Joyce, & Carl for bringing back my sanity!  I love you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Three Boys Are We. Powered by