Saturday, October 5, 2013

studio5124

INTRODUCING studio5124!!!

I've started something new.  My very own Etsy shop.  If you haven't heard of Etsy, you need to check it out!  It's a website with tons of handmade items for sale.  So, if you're looking for something unique for yourself or for a gift, you need to check it out.

My shop features custom invitations, cards, art, and posters.  I design them, put your information or pictures in them and email them to you so you can print them.  This lowers your overall cost, yet you still have the uniqueness of a custom piece.

I have just started so there's not too much.  I am adding more items everyday.  If you are looking for a custom invitation to your party, or if you need a cute Christmas card (coming soon), please stop by my shop!

The shop is called studio5124.  Please Check it out!

Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Three Boys Are We. Powered by