Friday, June 20, 2014

Mexican Chocolate Vegan Ice Cream

Summer is here!  And with summer comes HOT, HOTTER, and HOTTEST.  I'm talking about the weather, not Norman Reedus.  To combat this hotness, I figured it would be a good idea to make my vegan ice cream.  The boys don't care that it's vegan.  They just care that it tastes good....and it does!   It has 4 ingredients; coconut milk, raw cacao powder, cinnamon, and maple syrup.  It's sooooo yummy! You should definitely make it and let me know how you like it!


Here it is in the Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker


Mexican Chocolate Vegan Ice Cream




The first thing that I did was put everything into my Vitamix.  Then blended it until it was all combined and threw it into the ice cream maker.  Thirty minutes later....viola!  The BEST vegan Mexican chocolate ice cream EVER!

Mexican Chocolate Ice Cream (using Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker)
2 cans organic coconut milk (I used Whole Foods brand)
3-4 tablespoons raw organic cacao powder (I used this brand)
3-4 tablespoons of organic maple syrup (I used Kirkland brand - use as much or little as you want)
a few sprinkles of cinnamon.

Place all ingredients into the blender.  Whirl it around until combined, then pour into the ice cream maker.  30 minutes later, you'll have the best ice cream, I promise!



The base is coconut milk.  You could put anything into this you want.  If you come up with a fantastic ice cream concoction, let me know!

Happy Summer!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

© Three Boys Are We. Powered by