You may be wondering why I'm so excited, so let me tell you. First of all, I already use one of their other products, SweetLeaf Liquid Stevia Drops Clear, for pretty much everything and it's by far the best stevia brand I've found. Don't be fooled by other stevia products, some are as bad as the pink and blue stuff! It has no bitter aftertaste like other brands I have tasted. I LOVE IT! When I got the opportunity to review the Sweet Leaf Cola Drops, I was on board! Secondly, I don't drink soda. Like, ever. I used to a loooong time ago, but realized how horrible it is for you, so I stopped. Cold turkey. It was one of the hardest things I've done. I can proudly say now that I haven't had a soda in about 6 or 7 years.
Now just because I don't drink soda that doesn't mean that I don't crave it every now and again. That's why SweetLeaf Cola Drops is such a GENIUS idea! You can have your soda, but without all the harmful chemicals, HFCS, and major guilt. This is an all natural, organic product. You just put a few drops into some sparkling water and viola! Soda! It's also incredibly economical. Much cheaper than buying soda. And did I mention much healthier, too? I'm so impressed with these drops! It's something that you'll want to keep in your purse or backpack.
So how does it taste? Well, the flavor is mild. Not mild like watered-down, but more like a less intense Coke. I actually prefer the mild taste. And despite it's mildness, it is still very flavorful. I can taste vanilla and caramel notes, which I absolutely love, so it was all good! This product definitely has a "diet" taste to it, though. It's not going to taste like a straight up sugary soda. But, I don't mind the taste of diet sodas, so, again, I'm good. It also does not dye your drink a weird brown color. It stays clear. The drops are brown, but that is because of the vanilla extract. It will not change the color of your sparkling water. This is a WAY better substitution than say, any other diet soda with aspartame or sucralose. With all the food fiascoes happening in the world today, it's nice to have a company that produces quality products for their consumers.
All in all, I really like this product. I will definitely purchase these in the future, and to top it off I actually feel comfortable giving it to my boys.
So, to recap, here are some FACTS about SweetLeaf Cola Drops:
• SweetLeaf® Liquid Stevia Sweet Drops™ Cola is a healthy alternative to traditional diet sodas!
• How does it work? Simply add two drops of Cola Sweet Drops to your glass for every ounce of sparkling water (or to taste), and you get delicious cola taste without the bitterness.
• Cola Sweet Drops are portable, convenient, and a great value at just 5¢ per serving.
• SweetLeaf Sweet Drops contain no carbohydrates, calories, sugar alcohols, methanol, aspartame or sucralose. They are all natural and gluten-free.
• Like all SweetLeaf products, Cola Sweet Drops is made with USDA certified organic stevia.
• The retail price for SweetLeaf Sweet Drops Cola is $4.39 for 37 servings, or $14.99 for 100 servings. Pricing may vary based on retailer.
I can honestly say that I am sold! I love the fact that I can now have a guilt free soda. And thanks to the lovely people at SweetLeaf, now you can too!!!
Try it and let me know what you think! You won't be disappointed!!
I received this product for free from the sponsor of the Moms MeetSM program, May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms MeetsSM blogger, I agreed to use this product and post my opinion on my blog. My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media Group LLC or the manufacturer of the product.