Thursday, June 6, 2013

School's Out...Already????

Summer is upon us.  The last day of school is TOMORROW!  I don't know what we are going to do.  Thankfully, Turkey will continue to go to preschool 3 days a week.  I might even get to drop off Bean now and again.  The two older boys will be going to Camp Texas (aka - trip to G'ma and G'pa's house) in July.  They went last year and had a blast.  It will be a nice reprieve from the screamin and hollerin that takes place on daily basis.

Anywho, I was thinking, that I needed to get my end of year presents ready.  Stuff for the class, since this will be Angel's last year at this particular school (we moved to another district) and something for his teacher.  Well, Angel loves to dance, so my idea was to make everyone a CD with some of his favorite songs on it to remind them of him when he's gone.  Here's a list of the songs I compiled for the CD.  OH!  AND, we get to have a DANCE PARTY the last hour of school!!!!  Who doesn't love a dance party??  Thanks Anne, for being a cool teacher!

Here's the list of songs I compiled for a Rockin Summer :)

Glad You Came - The Wanted
Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae Jepsen
What Makes You Beautiful - One Direction
Gangnam Style - Psy
Good Feeling - Flo Rida
Stereo Hearts - Gym Class Heroes
Scream & Shout - will.i.am
We Are Young - FUN
Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5
Party In The USA - Miley Cyrus
TTYLXOX - Bella Thorne
Ready or Not - Bridgit Mendler
Party Rock Anthem - LMFAO


These are the CD's I made.  Eventually, I'll get this up into the 'Printables' page as well.  As soon as the 'Printables' page is up and running :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

© Three Boys Are We. Powered by