Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Father's Day Gift Ideas

Father's Day is just around the corner.  I, for one, have not thought of anything to get the hubs.  I have some ideas, but have not been on the ball with executing them.  While I was perusing the internet for some ideas, I came across some I don't hate.  So for all of my lovely readers, I've compiled some pics and links to some Father's Day gifts that don't suck. :)


A couple of years ago, I did something similar with etching sand and some drinking glasses.  My glasses said, "Keep Calm and Drink Beer".  I gave them to my dad.  The glasses were in a set of 4 from Target that looked like this.  Then I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out a stencil and I used etching cream to finish it off.  They turned out great.  Sadly, I didn't take any pics.









Last year, the boys made Daddy a Father's Day gift of their handprints.  It was super easy and free!  I had everything I needed to make this, so it was super simple.  You can see the how to's here.

I also thought about boudoir photos and looked some up, but thought they were too racy to post a pic of an actual photo.  I'll just link it to some I found on Pinterest.


1 comment:

  1. I love the one you did last year! Sad we missed that craft :( Cute ideas.

    ReplyDelete

© Three Boys Are We. Powered by