Sunday, March 4, 2012

House Hunting

We looked at a house today.  Well, I should say a manufactured home.  It was really nice.  It had 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, granite counters, stainless steel appliances, a front loader washing machine, an awesome master bath and so much more on the interior that it's making us seriously consider buying it.  Plus the fact that it's about an 1/8 of the cost of a traditional home here in the Bay area.  The only thing, is that it's a manufactured home and the resale value doesn't appear to be that great.  Plus we'd have to move a little farther than I'd like to.  I guess we'll see what happens.  It's not exactly where I thought I'd be, but it's a decent space and affordable and not a permanent thing.  If only the schools were a little better and it were a little closer to where we are now.  I think we'd jump on it in a heartbeat.  Well, like I said before, we'll see....

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Three Boys Are We. Powered by