Sunday, February 12, 2012

Chocolate Oatmeal

This is what I made for breakfast this morning.  It's chocolate oatmeal.  It was delish!  Even Turkey ate it, and he isn't too keen on oatmeal these days.  The recipe came from the blog Chocolate-Covered Katie.  I mentioned her on Friday...obviously, I like her food!  Anyways, she has a recipe for 5 minute chocolate oatmeal.  I kinda adapted her recipe to my own (but just by a teeny bit).  I didn't have regular oats.  I had steel cut oats and I wanted to make 5 servings, not just 1.  So...my chocolate oatmeal took about 40 minutes and served 5, well, 4.5 (Bean only ate about 1/2 a servings worth).  It was so good and it wasn't full of sugar.  I used a Vanilla Liquid Stevia from NuNaturals.  This stuff is the bomb!  I use it in my hot tea in the morning and it tastes great!  It doesn't have the fake sugar taste that some sweeteners have, plus it's natural, which is a bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Three Boys Are We. Powered by