Monday, February 6, 2012

Happy Monday!

Good morning...YES!  I'm talking to you...all 2 of you who are possibly reading this :)  For the past few weeks I have been making a smoothie for myself and the boys for breakfast.  It's called the 'Green Monster Smoothie'.  I did not invent this....it came from a blog that I follow.  At  the moment, I can't find it, but will post the link as soon as I do.  But here's her blog.  Anywho...here's what's in it:


The final product


Ingredients
banana
1/2c - 1c plain yogurt
1tbl peanut butter
enough milk to get it going
a couple of HUGE handfuls of spinach
1 scoop of vanilla protein powder

whirl it all together until it's nice and smooth and it looks like this


Drink....and enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. OK...so I went through the blog again and I think what it is, is that I got this recipe from some other blog from pinterest (but I never pinned it) then I called it a 'green monster smoothie' from Linda Wagners blog...so, sorry. When I find it, I'll post it and give the person credit for it.

    ReplyDelete

© Three Boys Are We. Powered by